Digital Modelling Capabilities
GuitarML specializes in modelling analog audio hardware using open source machine learning technologies. Here is a list of current capabilities:
High quality real-time models of analog hardware using machine learning:
- Amplifiers (clean or overdriven)
- Most EQ characteristics
- Rig Captures (model of multiple FX limited to the above device types)
- Snapshot models (single sound)
- Parameterized models (models of the full range of a control or multiple controls like Gain, EQ, etc.)
Note: Typically the training data for creating models (audio input/output recordings) will be provided by the client.
* Cannot currently model time based effects (Reverb, Delay, Flange, Phaser, Wah)
* Machine Learning and A.I. is not a "one size fits all" solution. An initial test will be done to determine any limitations or challenges with modelling your particular audio device.